Advice to Entrants
Choosing your program
- Choose works suited to your voice type, which demonstrate your range, diversity and versatility as a performer.
- Present programs that support the purpose of the Mietta Song Competition.
- Research in detail the context of the works you choose so that you can perform them in an appropriate style.
- Ensure your pronunciation is accurate in all languages chosen.
- Ensure you have sufficient repertoire to form the basis of recitals and concert programs of professional standard, should you be a prize winner.
- Present your audition and your semi-final and finals program with a focus on your musical partnership.